WHO ARE WE
The Association ASTRICO NORD-EST is a group of yarn and knitwear manufacturers, located in the North-Eastern development region of Romania.The main exponent of the group is RIFIL SA Savinesti, the most important producer of acrylic yarns in the European Union.
Our group produces every year over 20,000 tons of yarns in different sorts and compositions and about 3.5 million knitted garments made by using flat and circular knitting machines and other equipments for assembling, ironing and finishing.
The raw material used consists mainly of the following sorts: wool-type and cotton-type yarns in various compositions -100% acryl, 100% wool, mix of wool/acryl, mix of cotton/acryl , viscose,etc.
In the manufacturing and marketing units of the group work over 2,600 employees, and in 2015 the aggregated turnover was of over RON 702,8 million (EUR 158 million).
Our products are exported on the European market (French, Italy, Germany, Spain, Belgium, UK, Slovenia etc.) but also in the USA and other American and Asian countries.
The share capital of the members of our association is fully private and our association is managed by a Board of Directors elected by the General Assembly of the members.
Our companies have made substantial investments in new technologies and the result is a competitive price-quality ratio for the products. Moreover, we have an stable and highly qualified personnel.
Besides the especially competitive technologic aspect, we are concerned in creating new products, following the market trends.
To this effect, ASTRICO NORD-EST has developed projects in collaboration with specialized designers in order to promote the raw materials and knitwear produced by the members of the group.
In the year 2013 ASTRICO NORD-EST founded its own facility of prototyping and collection creation, with the assistance of the knitting machine manufacturer SHIMA –SEIKI .
The advantages of collaboration with the group ASTRICO NORD-EST
• a performant technical endowment allowing the manufacturing of a large range of products;
• access to the creative centre of the group;
• specialized staff, well trained and experienced in working with customers on the domestic and export market;
• accurate delivery terms and competitive product prices;
• processing raw material of certified quality (ECOTEX), manufactured by RIFIL SA and by the partners within the group;
• professional and efficient commercial and logistics services;
• location in an easily accessible geographical area, in the proximity of the European road E 85;
• international airports in the area: Bacău, Iaşi.